CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST
Blackbough Swim is a customer-obsessed swimwear company that aims to delight customers with trendy and flattering designs, and a differentiated and superior buying experience.
Our main markets are in the USA, Canada, and Australia. We are currently a team of 24 and are looking for candidates to join our customer service department and help support our growth. You will be part of a highly collaborative and agile team operating in a dynamic, and competitive business environment. You will have a high level of autonomy and a flexible work arrangement. This is a fully WFH/remote position. You will report directly to the General Manager. Our office is located in Wack-Wack, Mandaluyong City.
Customer Experience Specialist Responsibilities
Our team is looking for a dedicated customer support representative who can help our team handle the company’s customer facing channels.
- Assist and integrate with the current customer experience team to address and respond to all customer support inquiries and miscellaneous messages that are sent to Blackbough’s support channels (Email, Website Contact Form, Instagram DMs - no phone calls or in-person support)
- Ensure that customer concerns are resolved in a timely manner by coordinating with the fulfillment operations team, and assist in improving the overall response time of Blackbough’s customer experience team.
- Proactively use insights and knowledge gained firsthand from interacting with customers to suggest website and process changes to improve the customer experience, reduce the volume of minor inquiries, and increase repeat customers.
- Examples of customer inquiries include: Sizing questions and help, product details questions, stock and availability questions, order follow-ups or changes, order delivery issues, product/sizing issues after delivery, returns
- Excellent written English skills
- Organized, and systematic in keeping track of and resolving issues
- Able to answer large volumes of emails daily without errors
- Have a proactive, patient and empathic approach to dealing with, responding, and explaining to customers and the general public.
- Big plus if you have experience in moderating medium to large online communities such as FB groups, Discord servers, subreddits, fan groups, and online forums.
- Be willing to work during peak hours for the United States for specific events or sales. This will be counted as overtime or offset with a leave on a different workday.
- No specific degree required.
What We Offer:
- Initial salary range for this position is ₱25,000-35,000, with regular adjustments. Any overtime work beyond the usual 8 hour workday (usually during peak season February-August) will be compensated.
- Good work-life balance, and ability to manage own hours. Our work arrangement policy is “What works for you, and what makes you work most efficiently, works for us.”
- Full personal HMO, general healthcare expense(annual checkups, dental, any serious hospitalizations), and mental health services coverage, in addition to all government mandated benefits (SSS, Philhealth, PAG-IBIG, sick and vacation leaves, 13th month)
- Transportation/WFH allowance and tuition/personal development/workshop fees reimbursement
- Year-end bonuses depending on performance
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to nurture a positive culture.
- We work hard but are well-rounded. Breaks to pet dogs, chat with coworkers, and ending work at reasonable hours is encouraged.
- Care about growth? So do we. We’ve been growing rapidly the past few years, and we have a lot of growth opportunities for our team. New projects and business segments requirements pop up all the time, and we always look internally first. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to leave before you can get a promotion.
Please email applications with CV and portfolio of past work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Customer Experience Specialist Application